Hotel Security Systems in Fort Lauderdale
Looking for Hotel Security Systems solutions? In need of great products and tech support? We are here to help you.
Video surveillance is essential for hotels, motels, resorts, and any other type of paid lodging in order to protect from theft, fraud litigation/claims, vandalism, employee issues, etc. It also makes guests feel safe and allows them to have a peace of mind. In fact, security camera systems are now required at many hotel franchises including the Hilton, W, Holiday Inn, Hyatt Place, Crowne Plaza, Marriott, Sheraton, and more.
Our state-of-the-art security camera systems deliver high quality security and monitoring in order to prevent and protect from all types of threats. Our systems include the latest technology in the market with advanced features such as high quality resolution, infrared mode, cloud storage and much more. The system also allows you to monitor any of your security cameras through your mobile device, PC, MAC, or tablet at any given time from any internet connection. You can also stay updated on the system by allowing it to deliver notifications.
We offer top quality CCTV brands such as Hikvision as well as our own Halseca Vision brand. We provide a wide array of products including CCTV, IP Cameras, HD cameras, NVRs, DVRs and more. All of our security system solutions are secure and reliable and provide remote monitoring.
IP Security Camera Solutions for Hotels in Ft. Lauderdale
IP security camera systems bring the most advanced technology in order to maximize efficiency and performance. Key features of IP cameras include high quality resolution, motion-detection technology, two-way audio capabilities, infrared mode, cloud storage, and more. Not to mention, you can access the system and monitor it through your mobile device, PC, MAC, or tablet from any internet connection 24/7 regardless of your location. IP cameras are digital and perform well both indoor and outdoor as they are weatherproof and vandal-resistant. In addition, the IP security camera system is extremely fast, reliable, and highly secure. Our IP camera system also includes a superior NVR in order to deliver high quality recording.
Setup Tips for Hotel, Motel and Resort CCTV Systems in Ft Lauderdale:
- Place surveillance cameras at front desk in order to get a clear shot of each checking guest. Doing this will allow you to monitor how effective front desk staff is giving customer service. Audio recording system is a plus with some restrictions in state of Florida.
- Place surveillance cameras in near entrances and exits so you get a clear picture of each guest or visitor.
- Position cameras in open areas like hallways in order to monitor activities of maid, hotel staff and guests. This gives peace of mind to customers as some long and empty hallways are being monitored during the day and night 24/7.
- Cameras in open areas like lobbies, pools, and meeting rooms can also help prevent petty theft.
- For valuable items like safes and artwork, fixed cameras near the object can help prevent theft.
- Cameras in parking lot and canopy can prevent theft and vandalism by dissuading criminals or thieves from entering the premises.
- Security cameras placed around your hotel’s perimeter can help secure your building and facilities in dangerous neighborhoods.
System Design, Installation, and Warranty:
- We provide site inspection (on site or via internet) with our customer and figure out the exact need and feasibility to run cables in retrofit jobs.
- Define areas to cover and select appropriate camera locations.
- Define cable routes and access to have little to no exposure of cables as per codes and client’s budget. Property drawings/map is required.
- We provide custom solutions based on your need and budget. We provide you with professional installation by our licensed and experienced installers and technicians. We run UL approved Siamese cables that are approved by all counties in Florida.
- We stay dedicated to completing the installation in a timely manner and in accordance with workmanship and local laws.
- From connectors to cables, we do not cut short on anything. Quality is what we consistently strive for. A quality job will always be delivered.
- The system will be installed and configured as per your requirements; Cameras will be focused, aligned and adjusted. Remote surveillance configuration will be set up.
- We provide training for our customers on how to use the system. We will guide you how to setup your smartphones and computers for remote view.
- We guarantee 1 year warranty on parts from Halseca Vision, and provide you with lifetime tech support and assistance. Please ask for details on terms and conditions.
- We believe in our products and we are always committed to our customers.